TV aerial installation; Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire, UK
Digital/freeview aerial installation, satellite installations
As the UK’s leading aerial installer we provide TV aerial installation Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire, and across the UK. We carry out hundreds of TV aerial installations each month for many of the country’s leading retailers.
Wecanfit are now in the unique position to offer you a quality TV aerial installation service at an unrivalled price. Please follow the menus on the right hand side for more information. Once you have booked your installation appointment on line our engineer will arrive at your chosen location and carryout a full site survey. This is to advise you of any accessories that maybe required to complete your installation. Our engineers carry a vast array of van stock and will give you a price for any required accessory before the installation begins.
Our engineer will provide the following service: --
- Installation of your new digital aerial
- Installing new digital coax cable (up to 12 meters) run to a suitable position for connection to a single point in the property.
- All coaxial cabling will be run externally, and on all installs, holes will be drilled for cable access.
- Any internal cable will be tacked to the skirting board.
- The coax cable shall be terminated with the required cable connector.
- All wall entry holes will be properly sealed against the elements
- A check of the TV reception services will be carried out to confirm that the new aerial (coverage restrictions apply) is operational in line with current regional coverage.
- The engineer will obtain the customer signature of satisfaction.
We think it’s also important to know what you will not receive: -
- Any additional external wall mounting plates, lashing kit or mounting pole.
- Any extra aerial points.
- The service does not include an aerial booster or splitter.
- The aerial cannot be mounted over 10 meters.
- Additional aerial coax cable over the 12 meters will be charged for.
- An internal wall plate or socket.
Here are some things that you should bear in mind: -
- We cannot carryout TV aerial installations above 10 meters.
- The engineer must have clear access to carryout the installation.
- The engineer will need to park outside your home and bring ladders and equipment up to the house. Any help you can offer to ensure that the engineer can park within a reasonable distance of the property will help us to complete the work first time, on the day.
- Engineers will not lift carpeting to lay cable.
- This service is for a new aerial wired to one point in the property.
- You will also need permission if, for example, your property is listed, has a flat roof or you are not the property owner. Where possible, we will endeavor to meet your requirements.
- Your engineer will discuss all options open to you on the day.
Extras that may be required prior to installation may be;
- Aerial fixing kit
- Additional cable
- Signal amplifier
(If these are supplied by our engineer they will charged for on the day of installation.) If you cannot find the installation you are looking for please contact 0844 770 0170 during normal office hours or email email@example.com
Wecanfit - providing TV Aerial installation service Manchester, Stockport, Leeds, Liverpool, Preston, Leyland, Blackpool, Merseyside, Cheshire, Lancashire and UK wide