Plasma TV installers
TV installer, satellite installer, TV installation.
Wecanfit are one of the UK`s leading plasma TV installers. From the outset of the LCD and Plasma flat screen introduction into the UK market, wecanfit has worked closely with manufacturers and retailers to provide customers with a complete installation service.
As Plasma TV installers, we continue to carryout these services for many of the largest high street names in the country and are seen as the UK’s premier Plasma TV installer.
Once you have booked your installation appointment on line our engineer will arrive at your chosen location and carryout a full site survey. Our plasma TV installers will advise you of any accessories that maybe required to complete your installation. Our engineers carry a vast array of van stock and will give you a price for any required accessory before the installation begins.
You will receive the following service: -
- Mounting of your wall mount bracket to a suitable wall.
- Hanging the TV on the bracket.
- Connection of the existing equipment to the new TV.
- Concealing of the connecting cables via wall mount cable tidy (up to 1.5 meters).
- Any internal cable not fitted into the cable tidy will be tacked to the skirting board.
- Tuning in and setting up of the receivable channels.
- Cleaning the site before leaving.
- Obtaining a signature as proof of the customers satisfaction.
We think it’s also important to know what you will not receive: -
- The wall mount bracket.
- Replacement extra length cables.
- The service does not include channelling out the walls to hide cables.
- Running cables under floorboards or behind skirting boards.
- Fitting of 240-volt power supply socket behind the TV.
Here are some things that you should bear in mind:
- We may not be able to carryout a wall mount installation on a stud wall.
- They may require extra length power cable, HDMI cable, Scart lead or aerial lead if the wall mount installation is more than 1 meter away from existing supply points.
- The engineer must have clear access to carryout the installation.
- The engineer will need to park outside your home and bring ladders and equipment up to the house. Any help you can offer to ensure that the engineer can park within a reasonable distance of the property will help us to complete the work first time, on the day.
- This service is for a TV wall mount installation service connected to the customers existing sky, DVD equipment.
- If the customer requires new additional equipment to be fitted i.e. surround sound system this will be chargeable at the point of installation.
Extras that you may want to request at the point of installation or that may be charged for on the day of installation if our engineer supplies them: -
- Extra equipment connected to the TV
- New power cable
- New 3 meter HDMI cable
- New 5 meter HDMI cable
- Additional cable tidy
- Custom installation
If you cannot find the installation you are looking for please contact 0844 770 0170 during normal office hours or email email@example.com