Mobile fitting - SmartNav system
Including connection and demonstration of the navigation system.
We specialise in in-car installation, including fitting SmartNav. System users will find that SmartNav is a user friendly satellite navigation system to help you reach your destination stress free. Whilst providing simple instructions on how to reach your destination the SmartNav navigation system has the ability to help you avoid traffic jams, become aware of safety cameras, as well as numerous other services such as being able to track your vehicle if it has been stolen.
Our fitting SmartNav system service includes the following benefits. Our pro fit installation will hide all power cables from your portable device while still allowing the navigation system to be removed from the car, in essence turning an after market accessory into an OE (original equipment) part. The engineer will arrive at the desired mainland UK postcode and carry out the installation.
You will receive the following service: -
- Provide a Molex power supply socket.
- Connection of Molex power supply to the vehicles wiring harness.
- Connection of the navigation device directly into the Molex plug.
- Concealment of the connecting cables behind the vehicle trim panels.
- Demonstration of the working device.
- Obtaining a signature as proof of the customers satisfaction
We think it’s also important to know what you will not receive: -
- A dash mount bracket.
- An additional power supply.
Here are some things you should bear in mind:
- When the vehicle is sold they will have to have the power cable removed or purchase an additional power supply.
- That a 24volt to 12volt power adaptor may be required for vehicles with 24-volt electrical systems.
Extras that the customer can request at the point of installation or that may be charged for on the day of installation: -
- A 24-volt to 12-volt power converter for 24 volt vehicles